Monday, May 22, 2006

Melanchonic Prataz

K it's the time for melanchonic prata to be served again.

Who trigger this feeling again?

Is it about the swan and toad thingy?

Is it about losing out on a bid on pedals?

Is it about some drama serial?

No....

It's Jingzhong, the fucking pain in my ass and many people's ass in SMU who's happily enjoying his exchange overseas and saving us from his noise and complains etc.

K lah...he's not that bad... I just make that up for drama effect...

Y did he make me feel melanchonic again?

Coz he send me an article regarding some NUS girl commenting on our SMU education and he's writing in to defend our beloved SMU.

Yes...The SMU that we learn to love and care about...No because of the state of the art building or world class education.

It's about the ties and kinship that all of us built with the school, the professors, and even the cleaners and security guards.

I don't know about you but I love my SMU and I'm gave up my grades just to ensure that her events will be successful. Many others I known gave up many things just for our beloved school. And through this, we experienced many things that you can't find in the normal education.

Which university will put a student in charge of close to 1/2 million worth of assets ?

Which university will support the students to run their own events?

Which university will allow and encourage the students to call their profs and managers by their first name?

Which university has Professors that comes down to support your band performance and take pictures using his SLR?

I'm not sure abt the rest but this is mine SMU Experience... And I'm loving every minute of it and I'm sad coz it's stopping now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home