Wednesday, May 10, 2006

On a lighter note...

My dream actually is to have a band with a female singer. Why?

1) Female singers attracts more crowd

2) It's easier for a female singer to have attitude then a male one

3) I tend to write songs in an emo way...which is more suited for females to sing

Now who will be my dream female singer then?

I guess, I would really hope to get a singer from Campus Superstar.

Why CSS and not PSS?

1) I had being watching CSS more then PSS

2) I had listen to their recordings

3) Younger people means more creativity

4) I actually know some CSS ppl (Clara, Khim via msn)

5) One of them actually tagged my blog after I tag on her blog (Yangce, please email me your password ok?)

What kind of songs will I want to do then?

1) Retro stuff

2) Top 40s

3) Emo Elmo stuff that I write

4) Do As Infinity stuff

and anything she wants to sing hahaha

Alrighty, back to bass playing and improving my skills and for you, my readers, a picture of yours truely at Esplanade outdoor theater. Although the CSS folks had performed at MCS and other events, I had conquered Esplanade! Which I feel is the pinacle for musicians

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home