Monday, May 01, 2006

My fave Jin Yong Story

My fave Jin Yong Story has always being Shen Diao Xia Lu or The Return of the Condor Heroes. Why?

Is it because it has wonderful martial arts like Sad Palms or Maiden Swordplay... NO!

Is it because it depicts the war between the chinese and the mongolians and how they bravely protected the City of Xiangyang... NO!

Then what's so great about this story if not for the martial arts or war then?

It's the love story inside....

The love story of Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nu always bring a tears to my eyes.

How many times they had gotten together but just to be seperated by a cruel twist of fate but still their love for each other still remains.

This is love at it's greatest and purest. When both of them accept each other and love each other. Caring for nothing except each other. It's love that I'll never experience, love I'll never get...

Why am I blogging abt this now instead of the Clara FC BBQ that leave me broke and my fingers full of splinters and knife cuts?

1) Uploading photos is a pain in the ass

2) I'm blogging abt it so that you the readers can buy the new VCDs for me =)

K just to make u all happy, I will post some pictures of Clara and the BBQ =)

30+++kg of food and supplies...How to carry?


The fire looks good! The food too! Thanx to Ah Fu n Mikey


The star is here! =)


Clara enjoying the food


Happy B-day Clara in advance (16 days actually)


Clara recieves her Wilson, compliments of the Clara FC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home