Wednesday, May 03, 2006

AAR of the Clara FC BBQ

K, it's wierd that I'm doing this on my blog but here it goes.

1) I bought too much food...Again =/
I should had guess that girls don't really eat alot. They only ate like 1 chicken wing, 1 kebab, some sausages and crabstick. But then, the prawns and sotong were quite popular. Therefore, I should prepare more of that in the future

2) The marinate was wrong
Marinating food when you are damn sick is a bad idea. Also, it's not good to mix peppercorn with chili flakes as it will be damn spicy, which Sirong can testify and complain to etc.
The Kebabs were slightly too saltish...I overdone it.
The only good thing was the prawns, which tasted good coz it's FRESH =)

3) The sukiyaki beer style of cooking is great =)
I should do that next time! Use an alum pan and whip up shiok level ten dishes for the rest of the ppl. And if needed, pour in beer or alcohol for the extra kick. I believe that many people will like that =)

Alrighty then, I will try out new recipies and stuff for my next amazing Ah Fu BBQ for my Studio Comm. People invited will be of coz my Studio Commies and selected friends. If you want to come, please let me know ok? Chio bus will be given proirity =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*a chiobu, hungry chio bu at that, prances around in the tight leotards*

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home