Thursday, May 11, 2006

My GAS =)


This is the bass I will custom make soon. It will be in lemon burst finish, with gold hardware and Seymour Duncan MM Pickup and Preamp system. There will be Prataz inlayed on the 12th fret of the ebony fretboard. I will call this, the Prataz Model


This will be my 2nd custom bass. White with full gotoh hardware in black. It will feature Seymour Duncan pickups and preamp. I will call this the scorpio model as I will inlay the scorpio sign on either the headstock or the 12th fret


This will be my 3rd custom bass. It will be in either lemon burst or rootbeer burst. It will feature Seymour Duncan pickups and preamp and feature full gotoh hardware in gold. It will be called "Ten" due to the word Sky in chinese that will be inlayed on it's headstock or 12 fret

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home