Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A short song

A short song, about a guy's secret crush on a gal. Hope you like it...This will be one of the last song that I'll write for her, coz I feel that we do belong to different worlds. Maybe someday, our world will collide but I doubt so...
A toad will be a toad, never to fly, never to soar.
Welcome back to earth
Welcome back to a reality where you would want to live in your dreams......


There's so much that I want to say...
But I say nothing at all...
I'm pertified when I see you
By everything that you do
Coz I love you...(I love you)

If only I could tell you...
The feeling's deep inside
That's being growing every single day
Every moment that I see you
Coz I love you...(I love you)

If I could only find the words
That I meant to say to you
If I could find the courage deep inside,
To say that I love you....

Coz I need you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home