Monday, April 17, 2006

Emo Elmo...

K the weirdest thing happen to me on Sunday evening.

While mugging for IT & Law, I was listening to my array of songs.

As the familar tune of Square Rooms started to play, I was hoping that it will perk me up....But

I felt sad instead. The lyrics connected with me somehow, especially the chorus:

"They don't listen
They don't care
If a man is in dispair"

And the next verse:

"He walks along in long year
The vision of one with one
And you still move me
You undo me like you've always done

But I realize now
When I met you other words now
Just you and me just you and me
To the end of time"

I felt a tear roll down my eyes as I realise the true meaning of this song.
A classic, A beauty, A song that touched my heart and soul in ways other songs won't

That's why I cried....

Next, today was quite alright... I printed out all my notes, which depleted my printer ink by 50% and killed a tree for paper in the process and manage to complie all into a nice file in just 3 hours =)

Also, something nice happened today. Managed to meet Clara of the Campus Superstar fame together with Jim and Sirong at Kallang MRT's Mac. She's a nice person and looks better in real life then on TV. None of the fame has gotten into her. She's nice, humble and friendly. Some sec school girls even approach her for signature, which she graciously did.

Indeed, this meeting has increased my appreciation for her, making me look forward to the Clara FC's BBQ =)

K I got to go and mug now... One more exam and I'll be free of the yoke of education... But I think I'll be sad rather then happy coz I'm an Emo Elmo deep inside

p.s Thanx to XH for the chat yesterday! We will both lose weight together ok!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home