Monday, April 10, 2006

Things to do after exams

1) Brush up on my bass skills, inclusive of sweeping, tapping, double tapping, thumbing, poping, slapping, fingering, scales, and I will play Cannon in D using my BASS and film it down and post on youtube =)

2) Sell my services as a BBQ for hire guy, to help BFs organize BBQ for GF or help gals like Gracia or Jess settle their 21st with a shoikest BBQ

3) Perform more with 7 Till Dawn! We will make it big! We need to write more songs and we need to bond more together! More sessions at XH's place (less the Indian poker of coz)

4) Do a damn good BBQ so that Clara can boast abt it? K perhaps I'm too arrogant, but most people like the Ah Fu BBQ so much so that I think I have my little fan club of my own right?

5) Find the answers to my heart now that exams are no more a burden that we need to carry. I will unlock my heart and see what the future holds

6) Pay off my Maestro ED-1, which I will use my progress $$$ for

7) Order a Fender Jazz Bass. It's about time for me to own one of that. Every bassist needs to own a Jazz K!

8) Buy stuff to make my Yammy a power pack bass! I need to upgrade it more! sigh sigh

K back to studying STRAT! Wish me luck yar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home