Saturday, April 15, 2006

Nightmare

This dream confirms that I'm realli a foodie

I had a wierd dream last night.

I dream that Davis Guitar had 2 Fender basses that were left-handed.

1 Fender Jazz in sunburst, another P Bass with Green Quilted maple top.

Both are very very used and "relic" in the works of Uncle Dennis

I was arguing with Uncle David from Davis if there's a possiblity of Discount or to let me pay up after 1st of May. But as usual... NO NO

K this is not the nightmare part. The horror came when I am suppose to go for a BBQ and the people there don't even know how to start a fire.

5 guys there and they wasted 1 pack of charcoal just to start a small fire?

And worst...they just put the grill on when only one small part of the pit has burning charcoal...

That's the worst part of the dream...I woke up in cold sweat thinking this better not happen in any of my BBQs...I will personally start the fire to prevent that!

In 6 more hours, I will be at Esplanade performing. I just hope that nothing bad will happen and that I can survive this performance with my ego and pride as a musician intact.

Listening to Clara's recordings did help to calm me down. Her voice does have a calming effect on it in some ways. Just hope that the calmness will last all the way till the end of my set

To those reading this post, sms me to wish me good luck ok! I need all of it =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home