Monday, February 27, 2006

The best xiao mei in the world

I have a xiao mei, that I seldom talk to due to both our busy schedules.

In fact, everytime I see her, I will only wave at her to say hi as I am busy doing events and her, doing ambassadors stuff. The only time we can talk is only online.

Today, she said some words to lift me out of my depression.

Her words, I will not say (Private mah)except that I thank her for her absolute trust in me and that I never do things to break that trust and that image that you have of me.

This I assure you!

Thank you Celine! You're the best Xiao Mei in the world!
And I still own you my personally prepared chicken wings =/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jinfu..Your blog is damn funny! Haha...I love the pics man :D

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home