Monday, February 13, 2006

Patron's Day Rawk!!!

Patron's Day rawk! Why?

Coz....

1) I manage to know more babes =)

2) The sound was perfect

3) The lighting for Emix is finally perfected and the gals did a fabulous dance!!! Good Job done by Mich, Nicole and gang

4) Manage to impart knowledge to Shah, Jayne, Shuhui and Tuna, which I depended on heavily. Sorry for wasting your time sometimes, Ah Fu had a small brain wor

5) Fifi and LN did me proud!

6) The Guitarissimo Band didn't lose out to external band! We kicked ass! Especially Sweet Child -)

7) I got 2 free hoegarden =)

8) I realise I can groove hahaha but not to Emix or the Rodents standard

Finally PD is over! All the team done a fabulous job!!! Kudos to all you! Hope tat this will be a nice part of your memories

On the other hand... Meng is leaving OSL soon... Marge also... OSL will never be the same again =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home