Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hungry again...

Somehow, skipping meals is a trend for poor me.

Yesterday, I rush for work and didn't eat anything until dinner...
Dinner sux also as the fries were too salty...After tat, I rush back to SMU to oversee the rodent's rehearsal and the Emix gals preview.

Today, I woke up at 730am, rush my HW then bought the tape and WD40 needed for the Rodent's Latin Feste.

Reach school at 10+, set up by 11am then run the event and wait for them to end at ard 1320.

By then, my stomach had already gone dead. Couldn't eat much, just eat abit of meat and egg that the rodents bought for me. (Thankies to the lady who bought the food)

Now I am in class, starving, hungry and tired...

Sigh.. no wonder my xiaomei says I had slim down. I need my rest, my bed, my massage and the buffet that the dancing rodents own me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home