Thursday, February 16, 2006

If you see a useless loser, that's me

K, don't ever get me as a project group.

Why?

1) I am too busy with OSL events etc. to care about the project

2) I will miscommunicate with the rest of the group and screw things up

3) You will have to do my part of the slides, even through I had done it already but never send it out

4) I will make you panic

Sigh... This is my life bah... Sad, useless, pointless...

Somehow, I wonder why am I here in this earth?

Slaving around for a pointless reason and not doing the correct things

Why? Why?

Sigh... it's quite pointless isn't it. Sometimes, you just feel that life isn't worth it anymore. When people don't have trust and faith in you and you in turn break promises given to others.

My life is a lie and worst part, I am living it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home