Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Crying...

Suddenly I have a wish to cry....

Yesterday, I wrote an email to Marge, which I cry while I was writing.

It was an email to thank her for all she has done for me, for making me what I am and taking care of me. She had being a mother to me and now that she's leaving OSL, I feel sadden by it.

Suddenly it struck me now, that I like her, is also leaving SMU. Suddenly I feel that I don't wanna graduate. I miss the school, the stage, the sound, the lights so much ao much... I miss my Studio Comm, my Guitarissimo and the BE Crew that I trained (K I didn't train much but do give me credit can you?)

I just wrote an Emix to congratulate Emix and I realise that this will be the last performance that I will mother them. To jaga all their needs, be it sound of light. My tears started to flow down unconciously... Now I wonder what will happen to the email I will write to my own Studio Comm... I don't think I can ever write that... I will really break down...

I want time to stop... I want to live more years in SMU, taking care of people that I hold dear to me... But I can't...

Coz time stops for no one, and I must grow up........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home