Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I had always being quiet deep down inside, despite my lameness and corniness.

It had always being hard for me to express myself to others, to talk and to communicate.

Perhaps that is something that makes me different? That I am special in my own quiet way... If that is so, then I rather be normal and not special at all.

I dislike my quiet side. Why can I be more open and talkative? To be more funny and interesting? Why don't people listen to me?

I guess I am not even a voice in a crowd. I am nothing, perhaps I am just a pin dropping in a crowded street.

Perhaps I am too cold... Too aloof to care? But why am I both cold and aloof but sensitive like a mimosa? Why can't I be more emotionless since I am aloof, quiet and cold...

I guess things are always not what it seems then... Perhaps being cold and aloof is just a facade, a wall that I build.. coz I do not know how to open up myself to others.

But then, I guess I am destinated to walk a path of a loner.

For those that walk this journey with me, I thank you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home