Friday, December 16, 2005

Back from Reservist!!!

I'm back from Incamp training!!!
People that miss me... like real..I'm back to do all the shit work just for you!

Special thanx to all the people that I bugged throughout the in-camp thru sms. It's being super boring and thank you for being the people that make me feel I'm still alive and living on Earth!

This In-camp has being insightly and interesting... Can't reveal much as it is all confidential but then personally, I had growth abit...Not in size but in my thinking and my understanding of myself.

And yes... I think I know who I really like already... But she will never like me anyway.

The below song is dedicated to her... and just her truely...Have a great time guessing who she is yar?


I see you in a dream,
Was it real or my fantasy
Could it be true that, we were made for each other

I see you from afar,
From the corner of my eyes
Must it be true that, I must watch you from afar?

Do I have the courage, to tell you how I feel
To tell you I love you, To let you know I care
Do you know the reason, I'm writing this song for you
Coz without you, I won't be the same....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOo...

Who who who.

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

meiwen says...

i guess wanida!!! :) must tell me if i m right k?????

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wen says...
oie... u post already never let me know... so who is it? :P but act, i'm not dying to find out la.. u can keep ur secret. :) but if u wanna tell me, i will listen too!! haha...

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home