Thursday, December 01, 2005

Things I learn this week

1) Never leave home without your UOB Visa card! It's the ultimate life saver and gives u discount at places you don't expect. Most importantly, it gives 15% off for purchases at Perlini's, which is a good place to get a gift for ladies

2) Buying gifts for gals is the most difficult thing to do! Sigh... they should have a module on How to buy gifts for ladies or How to choose a gift etc. I spend quite a long time deciding on the gift today. Hope that the reciever will appreciate it, esle I will be heart-broken

3) Perlini's is one of the shiokest place to buy a gift for a gal. Nice, simple and sweet and the pricing is on the safe side. In short, it's a life saver for us guys who are buffons in choosing gifts for ladies and it gives you a 15% off for UOB card holders, which most SMU people are.

4) My bank account is going down the drain, especially with all those purchases, taxi fares and food. So I will control myself nowadays and limit my spending until I can pay off all my debts and have a nice healthy savings for once. And I will not use my savings to buy a new bass, unless I earn it =)

5) Next, I gain some understanding of myself today. It happen during my shopping trip today and also when I was watching an anime called Rumbling Hearts. This is quite personal and I will keep it to myself. WHY? Coz I'm a Scorpio and we are secretive people. Quiet, silent and emotional... that's what most of us are anyway.

6) There's no more next... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home