Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The wonders of blogging and tagging

To read a blog lets you gain an entry towards other people's world. There are quite a few nice people that I know through reading their blogs and tagging.

Somehow, it allow me to gain entry into their lifes and understand them much better. Especially the tag board, it seems to give a sense of closeness to me and the blogger. Who knows, maybe I will write a song about it?

Recently, I had overcome my period of depression. Somehow, I feel that it is not right for me to be depress and sad when the lead character has already move on.

Like what I had tagged in someone else's blog. Life is a journey down the river. Sometimes you will face rapids, Sometimes you will face waterfalls. But it is the never giving up and moving on spirt that counts. Now I'm back again on my little raft to go down the rapids of life.

Someone give me a life jacket?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home