Thursday, October 27, 2005

Fucked up Wednesday, Happy Thursday

My wednesday was quite fucked up.

Why?

1) I slept at 5am... and I missed Dawn Dekeles' makeup class.. which is bad coz I think she's one of the best prof around. I don't really like to disappoint her

2) After I end my ACF meeting at 11pm, I waited for 1/2 hr for a cab. Those cursed taxi drivers just ignored me... WTF... It's not as if i'm so small size right... Bloody hell man!

3) Event organizers in SMU realli know how to fuck people's day up with stupid requests and everchanging tech needs. Kaoz... Why let them plan when they don't noe how to plan things at all?

But luckily Thursday cheer me up alittle

1) I found another female that can cook, which means SMU gals ain't that bad after all. And she's willing to help out in the Amazing Ah Fu BBQs =) Steady right?

Candace, you go gal! Soon, we must exchange recipies soon yar?

2) Someone gave Ah Fu a flower. Wellz, not realli give me as the intention wasn't there. But at least I can literally say that a Chio Bu from Emix gave me a flower? Thanx Jun mei for making my week slightly better. Even when your way of giving flowers seems abit like bullying... But then most ppl bully me anyway.

3) Although I didn't manage to sell any guitar today, I manage to tok to some of the customers and get them interested in our product. Hope that they will return and buy from us!

4) Manage to tok to my ever busy xiao mei! Which is good coz it's being seriously a long time since I tok to her... Just hope that she can get her life in order. Don't be like me... with a fucked up life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home