Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Finally, I found a girl that can cook! The Amazing Scarrie!

Finally... a girl in SMU that can cook!!!
The SMUBE and Sisimo girls should learn a thing or two from her yar!

This mystery gal is none other then Carrie! or Scarrie.... And she can realli eat too.

Sheesh... why are skinny girls blessed with the ability to eat alot and still remain skinny.

Life is so unfair...
But never mind, the Great Ah fu will not be Ah fu without the trademarked tummy right?

Now the amazing Carrie is giving Ah fu some pointers on cooking, but then it's being like 2 years plus since i make a full course meal. I do need to stop my bass playing, sound mixing and setting up of P.A system and pick up my trusty chopper and wok and start to cook!

Sigh... I do miss cooking alot =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home