Friday, October 28, 2005

Save the Fifi Movement

Ahmad Firdaus aka Fifi

Better known as Hon Gen Sec, SC Drums IC, Drummer for 7 Till Dawn

Now the E.P for the Post Modern Theater Studies Production.

Fifi, a guy that I will trust to run any event and any organization.

Fifi, a guy that I will trust to settle all my problems.

Fifi, a guy that I will entrust my life with.

That's Fifi.... A friend, A drummer, A brother, My Ahbang

In the past week, he was facing a dilemma, which was if he should continue to run for SA or run for ACF.

It took one performance, one Salsa event and some Studio Comm shit and 3 hrs with Ja and Jason for him to find his direction in life

And that direction is to run for ACF and bring Arts and Culture to greater heights

Unfortunately, he submited his application for ACF late and the Election Comm rejected his application. I understand that it's perfectly legal for them to reject it but I do hope that they can view it differently. If that someone can contribute much more to ACF and is unable to run coz of the submission rule, that I will ask that the rule be relax if he is able to gather enough support.

Let us all support Fifi in his crusade to run for ACF. To make ACF better, stronger and more powerful.

If any election comm ppl are reading this, sorry for that. I fully respect your decision but it doesn't meant I can't do anything to change it. I'm even willing to gave up and resign my position as Studio Comm chairperson. Tat is the extend that I will do for my Ahbang Fifi.

Sorry but he's worth it!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home