Saturday, January 06, 2007

I love Ramli

Alright... I realli love Ramli Burgers, specially those with Malaysian Standard.

Unfortunately, most pasar malams in Singapore don't realli have good Ramli, except for the recent one I just tried.

1) The Burger patty is over the pan, not deep-fried

2) The patty is carefully sliced open to ensure even cooking

3) The aroma of the patty is like the malaysian version

4) They even have Ramli Raja! Which is two patties at the sweet price of $3.50 only

5) Watching the chef prefer Ramli Raja with Egg is enough to give you orgasm! My gosh... Look at his skill!

Enough of my rantings, you have to see it, buy it and taste it for yourself!

Remember, a good ramli is one that will make you buy it, even when u have stomach flu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home