Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Aftermath of the New Year

Alright New Year Celebrations seems slightly interesting this year.

New Year Eve Dinner at Maestro became a highly fattening gathering due to alcohol, Pizza and other high fat / calories items.

Good food, Good alcohol, Good companions made the dinner quite memorable.

Hope that this becomes a yearly tradition (Hints Hints to the new Maestro F&B Manager)

After the dinner, Shuting took my first time.

I lost my virginity to her that nite.......





Before you all start to think "dirty tots", she took the virginity of my Credit Card, my first time by having a shiokedelic Ice Cream at Hagen Daz.

And yes, my first Credit Card (Not Debit Card, but a CITIBANK Platinum Card) lost it's first time to Shuting and I didn't get any ang pow =(

After this "scadalious" ice cream session, I went to Antz place for Countdown. Enjoyed great company of my Rotaract friends over Chocolate Fondue, Chips, Watching of Taxi n Taxi 2 and of coz, our amazing science experiment using sparkles =)

New Year Day itself was quite boring apart from going to Esplanade with Ant, Nike and Gerard to watch Gilbert, who never fails to amaze and entertain.

But of coz, things changed due to an sms from Justina, which made all of us go to MOS.

MOS was quite interesting, considering I went in wearing Crocs, which proved my point that with a Platinum Credit Card, you can get into anyplace, wearing anything (as long as it's decent).

MOS's music didn't struck a chord with me. The main area's R&B was too loud, most likely due to the Martin Audio's Horn system. The Retro area's music reminded me of Velvet Underground. Sigh...Zouk's Mambo music is still the best! =)

And now, I'm back in office, while everyone is sleeping, ranting and blogging, wasting time..... Sad right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home