Saturday, November 19, 2005

Heavy Burden, Heavy Heart...

Sometimes, I wonder when I'm always depress, always sad...

Why do people affect me so much? Why can't I just heck it and bo chap?

Why? Why? Why?

I don't know why...... I'm lost in this crazy world...

I need someone to save me! To lift me up from my misery and show me where to go.

I need someone to share my woes and sorrow, to share my happiness and joy...

I need you... Someone that I haven't found yet....

But can you be found? I doubt so...

Coz I'm alone in this crazy world...Where chaos and sadness rule...

And noone will want to share this world with me...

A world of darkness, sadness and chaos....

1 Comments:

Blogger jun said...

hey dun think so lowly of yourself k... you'll find what you're looking for eventually.. ;D

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home