Saturday, November 12, 2005

Wayang Ramayana...My pride, My joy

Finally, the week of madness for Ramayana had end... No more late night prata at Bencoolen St, No more squeezing inside the Kangoo with Ant, Keli and LN, No more suaning of the Emix gals.

Indeed it's one production that you will miss.. even Convoc wasn't as power as this event, considering we did it up in 3 weeks.

The whole team was all stars and full of resources and lobangs. Everybody used whatever connections they had to make sure this show will work.

If someone ever asked me which project in SMU was your pride and joy, I will say that its Wayang Ramayana...

Everybody in the class did their part, be it big or small, with a common aim, which is to wow the crowd. Even the FOC is amazing...

There's so much I wanna say, so many people I want to thank... But words will not do justice to the kind of bonds we all build in this show.

To the class of THAR003, I LOVE U!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

yo, found ur blog thru ur msn nick :) glad to hear ur doing well back home :D hope asoc has been treating SC well in its events... if not ah, tell me. i go whack them for u. lol. :)

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home