Monday, November 07, 2005

Love... A difference in prospective from guys and gals

Today, I experienced a new angle in love...

Wait before you all think that I'm in love...I'm not...There's noone for me to love yet...

Today, I was watching My Date with a Vampire 3 and out of the sudden, it linked me back with Post Modernism...

Love, the thing that is as pure as jade could also be something as dark as obesidian.

Love, makes you go beserk, makes you lost all your sense, makes you go insane

Love, it will never be the same once you lose it. No matter what you try to do, you will never make things go back to what it is in the past...

And this is what I realised from the view of love from Fuxi, the king of all man and YaoChi Shen Mu, the godness of death and judgement.

The show, My Date with A vampire 3 really takes a different prospective in love and used creative terms to bring that out...

And now, I realised that for me to love someone, is for me to realise that I will give up everything for her.

My pride, My ego, My self and yes... even my wallet and my music too...

If I can give it all up just for her...then it's really love at the greatest degree

Till then... I'm still on my lonely journey, travelling alone the road, looking at people who think they are in love but refuse to let go because they are the prisoner of their own imprisonment...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes, i realise it's not so much of how much you can love someone. Its also how much the other person can love you back.

Zy

2:08 AM  
Blogger G said...

lol isn't love is all about giving? how wonderful it'll be when you find someone who unconditionally gives as much love to you as you to her. surely the search isn't easy but suffice to say perhaps paramount to happiness and some sort of fulfiment (with oneself at least..lol). I don't know who said that we remain lonely for most parts of our lives..isn't tt just so sad..

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home