Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Happy New Year 2008! + Updates

Dear all readers (If there's any readers)

HAIR PEE NUU EAR 2008!

How did all of you spend your new year?

Was it counting down at siloso, marina or suntec?

Or spending it in a hotel or chalet with your pals and love ones

Nethertheless, make sure it's fun and shiok, coz it's also a time to show your appreciation of your friends and of life itself.

Now lets go to the updates:

1) I improve my alcohol tolerance to 5 bottles (1 Pint) of beer!

This happened on sunday at Dragonfly after shooting Ngak and the AMPs debut performance.
Too much Yum Seng and Hair Pee 2008 and wala, I survived 5 bottles =)

2) Taxi is damn expensive after 5pm.

A trip from Bugis to Funan on Bus is ard 70 cents to 90 cents.

A trip from Bugis to Funan on taxi is ard SGD 7.00++

So Eugene and Meiju, you better be fucking touched that I took the taxi from Bugis to Funan just to see you all for 30 mins! So in March, you better treat me to a meal when you both are back from CAmbodia

3) I'm back into shooting portraits

I am now joining more portrait shoots to improve my skill as a photographer. I do need to improve my skill so that I can do a couple portrait for Darnie and Emily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home